The powerful ECU-SF low lift pallet truck from STILL features a hinged platform and a load capacity of 2,000 kg, making it the ideal choice for loading and unloading lorries and for transporting goods horizontally.
This compact warehouse helper can be manoeuvred accurately and safely in narrow spaces. Its rounded forks can be easily threaded into pallets. This low-maintenance truck gets the job done reliably, from lightweight jobs over multiple shifts in the industrial sector to handling material in retail environments. The chassis is covered with shock-resistant plastic, providing the robust truck with outstanding protection in harsh environments. The platform on the ECU-SF is very low at just 170 mm. This enables operators to quickly and safely get on and off the stand-on platform. The precise and intuitive electrical steering unit minimizes operator fatigue and enables goods to be turned around fast. Optional side guards keep the driver safe and stable, and provide optimal protection in all driving situations. These can be opened and closed using just one hand.
- Effective material handling: Up to 2,000 kg lifting capacity and maximum speed of 7.5 km/h
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance drive motor
- Outstanding reliability: Robust outer panels can withstand forceful impacts.
- Sufficient energy for extended use: high battery capacity with 24-volt technology
- Maximum speeds for different situations: 6 km/h in pedestrian mode and 7.5 km/h in ride-on mode when side guards are folded down
- Fatigue-free operation thanks to precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Rounded forks are easier to thread into pallets
- Complete control: smooth, accurately controlled starting and acceleration behaviour
- Precise operation even in the most confined spaces thanks to compact shape
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- The ECU-SF can be accurately steered in all conditions thanks to the ergonomic layout of control elements
- Easy to board: the platform is just 170 mm high and can be boarded very easily and effortlessly.
- Relaxed working conditions: perfectly cushioned stand-on platform ensures comfortable working conditions
- The side guards can be simultaneously opened and closed using only one hand
- High pallet reloading rate: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- The truck’s compact dimensions, hinged stand-on platform and outstanding manoeuvrability allow work to be carried out in very narrow aisles
- Working in confined spaces: flowing lines and compact dimensions enable work to be carried out in HGVs
- The battery is protected from damage even in confined spaces: the battery compartment is made from a continuous plate to protect against impacts
- Optional side guards keep the driver safe and stable, and provide optimal protection in all driving situations.
- Maximum driver protection: sensitive impact plate in the optimal position
- Accidental roll-back eliminated: automatic stop function also on ramps
- Non-slip mat on the stand-on platform keep drivers in a stable position
- Energy efficient due to energy recovery when braking
- Very few noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Over 95 percent of all materials used are recyclable